Benefits of Relumins Advance Nutrition Vitamin C Complex MAX Skin Brightening With Rose Hips & Bioflavinoids
Unique Blend of Quercetin, Hesperidin with Highly Bio-available Vitamin C for Maximum Skin Brightening
Relumins Vitamin C Maximum Skin Brightening is like no other supplement because it has been specially developed to enhance the effectiveness of skin brightening by providing nutritional support though a unique blend of highly bio-available Vitamin C from several sources along with proven antioxidants, herbs and vitamins commonly used to benefit skin brightening.
– 60 Vegetarian Capsules(30 day supply)
– 100% Natural Brightening Supplement
– Halal, Kosher, Vegan and cGMP Certified
– Assists in the absorption and utilization of Glutathione and other nutrients
– Contains Vitamin C from two different sources (Rosehips and Ascorbate) to optimize health and beauty benefits. Vitamin C aids in the whitening process by priming the skin cells and making them more susceptible to the effects of Glutathione. Additionally, research suggests that Vitamin C itself may possess some whitening and brightening properties.
– This formula derives some of its Vitamin C from Rosehips, which also plump the skin from within with their own unique natural moisturizers.
– Calcium helps the body manufacture and store collagen, the substance in the skin that keeps it looking plump and firm.
– Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that occurs naturally in red wine, tea, onions, kale, tomatoes, berries, as well as other fruits and vegetables. Among its chief benefits, quercetin functions as an antioxidant, skin-healing ingredient and helps fight damaging inflammation.
– Hesperedin has the ability to improve blood circulation allows it to stimulate the surface circulation of the skin and therefore help to improve dark circles under the eyes, dull complexion and tired skin.
– Citrus Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants that reverse damage, resulting in visible signs of healthy, more vibrant skin. They can also defend your skin against the damaging effects of stress, pollution, and even age itself.